-->

Notification

×

Iklan

Iklan

Indeks Berita

Tag Terpopuler

PLACE OF BIRTH

Sunday, August 5, 2012 | Sunday, August 05, 2012 WIB Last Updated 2012-08-05T10:09:47Z

Hey guys my blog ...

This time I'll tell you about my hometown, where I was born, and where the beginning of my life.

This time it feels weird, because I have to write it in english version, sorry if there are mistakes in writing this story, because honestly I'm still not quite mastered the English language. but what's the harm if I tried ...

This is the job of my teachers.

Immediately, I told you about Rensing:

My village is located on the island of Lombok, East Lombok precisely in the region.

My village name is Rensing, first story in my village there is a kingdom of queen's name is Rensing.

Although it's only a story, but to me it is the origin of my hometown. Rensing is known as an intellectual community. Average citizens S1 ​​degree.

There is nothing interesting in Rensing, it caused Rensing has no attraction.

Rensing livelihoods obtained from the selling, farming, and labor.

Not a few people Rensing who have become civil servants, but for those who have become public servants it was not enough with the salaries they earn.

Although Rensing has no attractions, but Rensing very close to the attraction caused by Rensing was in the border region lombok lombok eastern and western. Such as: Tanjung Ringgit, Pantai Surga, Lembah Hijau, Putri Duyung, and many other tours that I have visited.